Recent case study | Bramptons
Project requirements | Bramptons
Bramptons provide: estate agency services, financial and accountancy services.
Bramptons were looking to refresh their public image and improve the public's perception of their brand. They asked WSM Solutions to create a strong and distinctive brand that inspired trust in the services they provide.
Bramptons wanted to raise their profile and increase sales in all aspects of the business; focussing initially on the estate agency business.
Client testimonial | Louise Williams Nixon, Director
"We have been extremely delighted with the professional and friendly approach that WSM Solutions had to our business needs when undergoing our re-branding venture. They delivered a service to the highest standard. We look forward to using them again in the future!"
WSM Solutions designed a full corporate identity for Bramptons and produced a series of marketing materials, including: a logo, a website, business stationery (letterhead, compliment slip and business cards), for sale signs and shop front signage.
We began the project by discussing Bramptons requirements. From the requirements list we produced a project brief that outlined the project objectives, workload, timescales and costs.
We provided consultancy services and discussed ideas that would provide Bramptons with the best value for money and focus attention on their most important marketing touch points.
We undertook market research to evaluate where Bramptons featured against their competitors. We identified what we needed to achieve in order to ensure that the new branding scheme was distinctive.
We then developed a series of designs exploring potential logos and branding schemes. Once Bramptons decided on their preferred branding scheme; we created a series of marketing materials to communicate their key values.
The marketing materials
The branding scheme needed to look established and yet retain a modern feel. The combination of typefaces we selected evoked these characteristics. The subtle green / grey colour scheme provides a calm, sophisticated feel to their brand.
We produced a series of materials, including the following:
- Compliment slips
- Business cards
- Shop front signage
- 'For sale', 'to let' and 'sold' signage boards
- A4 folder to store house particular inserts for clients
- House particular sheets for the shop window
- Frosted glass design for the shop interior
- We created a template to control the layout of each page and to simplify future site maintenance
- We wrote 100% accessible code and validated the HTML and CSS code to ensure that it conformed to modern standards
- We utilised jQuery to switch the search engine from 'to buy' and 'to let' prices and added a revolving animation to the home page
- We integrated Google Analytics into the site so that marketing initiatives could be evaluated by measuring the fluctuations in site traffic following advertising campaigns
- We tested the site in a series of browsers and fixed any browser inconsistency bugs