- Consultancy and ideas for the movie treatment and style, including helping you to define how best to convey your key messages
- Creative treatment development
- Planning and project management to ensure completion by your desired deadline
- Create storyboards for the movie
- Design introduction and end sequences
- Location scouting - visit the filming premises to assist with location/background ideas and to meet with members of your staff who will take part in the movie
- Ambient lighting set up
- Principal photography (filming) - including all necessary equipment
- All post-production work, including: adding music, colour correction, addition of graphics and titles, chapter points etc.
- Source relevant royalty-free music to enhance the movie
- Special effects
- Produce introduction and end sequences
- Export the movie in the required format - optimisation and upload to YouTube if required
Our staff have produced dozens of movies for Keele University including promotional movies and clinical skills movies.
NHS (NPC) - Making Decisions Better
This documentary-like movie, featuring leading health-care professionals was distributed to key NHS staff in order to propagate good practice decision-making throughout the whole NHS.