Websites and applications
- Custom website design and production
- Search engine integration
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Website statistics collection and analysis
- Domain Name registration
- Site hosting and email accounts
- Blog and bulletin board installation and customisation
- Animations and Flash banners
- Training provided so that clients can update their website themselves
- Training courses in: HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop
- Content Management System (CMS) integration
- Maintenance and technical support
- Modern standards compliance
- Systems analysis
- Technical specifications documentation
- User interface design and branding
- Full system development (database development, programming, systems integration etc.)
- System deployment and configuration
- Project management
- Training and user manuals
- Technical support
The Haywood Foundation provides support for arthritis and related conditions. We created a fully responsive website for the optimum user experience. The site features a multi-level CSS-driven (100% accessible) drop down navigation menu.
Keele University School of Medicine
Our staff have developed several websites and a multitude of sub-sites (including the bespoke staff search application) for Keele University.
ReValuing Care Research Network (RCRN)
We created a social media website using WordPress. We added a series of plug ins to provide additional functionality. Much of the functionality requires a user to 'log in' before the features (such as the Forum) become available.
NHS (NPC) Website and applications
We built the National Prescribing Centre's (NPC) website which brings together several previously disparate sites into a corporately branded and unified single site consisting of several thousand pages.
We also delivered several password protected Web applications including the 'Controlled drugs' and 'Local decision-making' systems that enabled users to share information and collaborate online.
These websites have now been superceded since the NPC was amalgamated into NICE (National Institute for Health and Care and Excellence).
Bramptons estate agents
We designed a full corporate identity for Bramptons and produced a series of marketing materials, including: a logo, a website, business stationery, for sale signs and shop front signage.
Software development and games
We have produced a large amount of bespoke software, web applications and Flash games - contact us for a demonstration. This game was developed for Keele University Medical School. Play the game called Germ Mayhem on your Nintendo Wii - Just navigate to the website in your Wii's web browser.